Discover our selection of sites to go camping in Normandy.
Normandy is a multi-faceted region thanks to its 600-kilometer coastline and picturesque inland area covered with a picturesque wooded countryside. If you go camping in Normandy, you'll quickly realize the sites are often located near the sea or rivers. Whether it be posh sea resorts or D-Day landing beaches in Calvados, the legendary cliffs of Seine-Maritime, forests of Orne, picturesque villages of Eure or the Mont-Saint-Michel bay in Manche, you'll never be short of things to see and do when camping in Normandy!
Plenty of opportunities at less than 2 hours drive from Paris. For a weekend break or longer holidays with your family, you'll certainly find the perfect campsite in Normandy for you!
Camping Normandy : the highlights
Many visits are advised while you're staying at a campsite in Normandy:
- Honfleur : Slate covered roof houses and a picturesque little town. It is as pleasant in summertime as in low season.
- Etretat : one of the most beautiful natural areas of Normandy, which attracted many artists and writers. It is renowned for its white chalk cliffs and spectacular views. It is the perfect place to take a deep breath of fresh air, stroll above the sea and regenerate.
- Giverny : this little town was made famous by the time spend and works created there by painter Claude Monet.
- Many other towns and areas such as Deauville, Trouville, Pays d'Auge, Marais Vernier...
Activities while staying at a campsite in Normandy:
- Great strolls and hikes thanks to the 3,000-km network that will enable you to discover the region's lovely landscapes (bocage, beaches, cliffs...).
- Over 550 kms of bicycle paths - Normandy is a must-go-to destination for riders!
- Thanks to the seemingly unlimited number of cliffs, air sports are quite popular (paragliding, hot-air balloons).
- Water activities are also advised when you go camping in Normandy - kite-surfing, paddling, skimboarding, sand sailing sailing...