7 campsite(s) available from € 134.40 Several factors can affect a campsite's ranking. More info
A combination of relaxation and culture awaits you during your stay at a campsite in Caen, between the town center, the Norman countryside and the Channel coast.
Things to do from your campsite in Caen:
- The Abbey of Sainte-Marie-des-Dames (also: Abbaye aux Dames)
- The Abbey of Saint-Étienne (also: Abbaye aux Hommes) containing the tomb of William the Conqueror
- The War Memorial of Caen. Museum dedicated to the history of violence and intensive conflict in the 20th Century, particularly to World War II. with a permanent exhibit of the D-Day landing and the Battle of Normandy.
- The Vaugueux, historic and picturesque district of Caen with a vibrant atmosphere (traditional and typical restaurants)
- Cabourg, beautiful seaside resort with the Grand Hôtel and its casino
- Courseulles-sur-Mer, D-Day landing beach of the Canadian sector (Juno Beach)