20 campsite(s) available from € 70 Several factors can affect a campsite's ranking. More info
Vacanze Glamping Boutique delights the guests with a stunning panoramic view on the Lake of Garda. Pitches, cottages and lodge tents immersed in the green area facing the Manerba rock. Camping Boutique Vacanze will let you experience a special open-air holiday merging the quality of services in an intimate and private atmosphere.
Sivinos Camping Boutique is located directly on Lake Garda, with direct access to the beach. Sivinos Camping Boutique faces a bay with 5kms of beaches from Manerba rock and its natural park till the tip San Sivino, popular for its clean and clear waters. In Sivinos Camping Boutique you can find pitches and apartments with panoramic view on the Garda Lake, immersed in the green to live a full open-air holiday.
Weekend Glamping Resort delights the guests with a unique panoramic view of the Lake Garda. Pitches, cottages and lodge tents absorbed in an old olive grove to give you the feeling of being in touch with the nature without missing the comfort! Located in the area of San Felice del Benaco with a fabulous view of Salò offers an intimate atmosphere ideal for the relax of families and couples.
The area's particularly mild weather and the lake's beauty have turned it into an international favourite to spend relaxing holidays. Under or among the palm trees, olive trees, lemon trees and vineyards, you can stay at a campsite of Lake Garda.
All kinds of water activities are available at the campsites of Lake Garda (swimming and sunbathing come first of course but you can also have a go at paddling, windsurfing, pedaloing with your family...).
When you go camping by Lake Garda
There's a spot you simply can not miss if you're camping by Lake Garda the road starting from Tremosine and called "la Strada della Forra", one of the most scenic drives in the world, but several other things are worth doing in and around lake Garda.
- Visit Gardaland, in Castelnuovo del Garda and close to Lazise, Europe's largest amusement park, many thrilling rides to be had by both children and grownups.
- Visit the castle Castello Scaligero in Malcesine
- Climb the steps to Santa Barbara Church in Riva del Garda, the chapel lies at 600 metres above the lake!
- Visit Movieland Park located between Peschiera del Garda and Lazise sul Garda.
- Take a day trip to Milan, in the Lombardy region, or to Venice, in the Veneto province, both of which are just over 2 hours' drive away.