Wheelchair accessible campsites 2024 Olympics
Are you looking to experience the 2024 Olympics in Paris and but haven't found accommodation yet? Why not book a campsite in Paris or Ile-de-France that is wheelchair friendly and accessible to you so you can enjoy the Olympics while camping?
We list the advantages of staying at a campsite during the 2024 Paris Olympics should you or someone you are travelling with has limited mobility.
Camping in Paris and Ile-de-France during the 2024 Olympics
The Olympic Games that attract sports fans from all countries will take place in Paris and the Ile-de-France region. During this exciting period, accessible campsites can be an ideal place to stay with bespoke accommodation.
Benefits of staying at a wheelchair accessible campsite during the 2024 Olympics
- Community experience: Campsites are places of meeting and exchange. Here you can meet like-minded people, share your experiences and experience the unique atmosphere of an Olympics.
- Close to the venues: accessible campsites suitable for wheelchair users near Paris and Ile-de-France offer excellent access to the Olympic venues. You can travel comfortably to the competition venues. Some campsites offer special transport services and/or can assist with organising adapted transport. You can park your car safely and could use accessible public transport to get into the city. Staying close to the venues you avoid stress and long travel times and have more time to enjoy the Games and visit Paris.
- Comfortable and accessible accommodation: Accessible campsites offer specially designed rental accommodation., like mobile homes and chalets, to meet the needs of people with reduced mobility. These accommodations have ramps for wheelchair users, wider doors, accessible bathrooms and kitchens as well as other adaptations that make stays more comfortable and convenient.
- Get back in touch with nature: A big advantage of camping is the closeness to nature and access to facilities. Many accessible campsites offer wheelchair accessible trails and nature experiences, allowing you to enjoy the surroundings without worrying about access issues.
- Flexibility: With a wheelchair-accessible campervan, motorhome or a stay in rental accommodation, you have the freedom to plan your stay according to your needs. You can visit several Olympic venues in Paris and Ile-de-France or beyond and have the opportunity to explore the accessible sights in the area as well.
- Sustainability: A camping holiday is an eco-friendly option for holidaymakers. Many campsites place great emphasis on sustainability and offer eco-friendly facilities.
- Leisure facilities: After an exciting day at the Olympics, you can relax in the campsite's accessible recreation areas. Many campsites offer wellness areas, swimming pools and other facilities that cater to the needs of people with reduced mobility.
- The golden moments of camping in Paris and Ile-de-France during the 2024 Olympics
Discover the magic of Paris and the region by going camping during the 2024 Olympics!
Discover a destination full of exciting attractions, historical sights and culinary delights. Camping in Paris and the Île-de-France region during the 2024 Olympic Games offers you the unique opportunity to combine the experience of Olympic events with moments of relaxation in the heart of nature. Prepare for an unforgettable holiday, with sporting adventures, cultural discoveries and plenty of fun for all the family and friends.
Immerse yourself in the cultural and sporting world of Paris and beyond in 2024
Paris, the city of lovers and dreamers, is a true cultural gem. Marvel at iconic sights. Visit the Eiffel Tower, where the first and second floors are accessible by wheelchair or the Arc de Triomphe, a historic monument and fully accessible, with stunning views from the top. See the works of art at the Louvre or enjoy the sunset along the banks of the Seine.
But the Ile-de-France region offers much more than just the capital. Don't miss the splendour of the Château de Versailles, fully accessible and where parking for people with reduced mobility is available on request in the cour d'Honneur; Immerse yourself in France's royal history.
Delicious dishes to savour
The Paris and Ile-de-France region is known for its exceptional cuisine. Sample local specialities like a fresh croissant at breakfast, Burgundy snails accompanied by a glass of French wine, or delicious cheeses like Camembert and Brie. Immerse yourself in the culinary history of the region and enjoy sweet treats in Parisian pastry shops.
Did you know that the Île-de-France region is also home to a number of vineyards that produce renowned wines? Take advantage during your stay to discover the secrets of French viticulture and taste excellent wines during a tour of the wine cellars.
Book an unforgettable camping experience in Paris and Ile-de-France during the 2024 Olympics today
Don't miss the chance to enjoy an unforgettable camping holiday in Paris and the Île-de-France region during the 2024 Olympic Games. Treat yourself to moments of relaxation, adventure and discovery in the heart of a region rich in history, culture and nature. Book your stay and get ready for unforgettable moments with family and friends. Experience the excitement of the Olympics and enjoy a festive stay at a campsite in Paris and Ile-de-France.